AdministratorApril 12, 2021 at 1:53 pm
How do you stay on top of all your social media marketing tasks?
There are a bunch of awesome social media management tools available to help streamline your workflow, save some time and even ensure your content reaches the right audience at the right time.
We thought it would be great to showcase some of the top ones to help you pick what’s best for your business.
1. VLLO: is a super easy video editor for you. Beginners and casual users will enjoy editing video with its intuitive but precise control abled split, text, BGM and transition. If you want to make a daily vlog, this app is just perfect as it’s quick and simple leaving no watermarks without payment.
2. Unfold: Unfold is a toolkit for storytellers that help create beautiful and engaging stories from minimal and elegant templates. Unfold isn’t just for Instagram. You can use the platform to curate Stories across other social networks, such as Facebook and Snapchat.
3. Later: Later started as an app dedicated to Instagram as a scheduling tool, but since its inception, they’ve added support for other social networks and are continuously adding new features. The app has a strong focus on visual content. Whether you want to schedule in-feed image or video posts, stories, or carousel posts — Later supports all of these options. Later has a free plan available that you can use forever, but you get features such as analytics, saved captions, scheduled stories, and more for paid plans.
4. TweetDeck: TweetDeck is a free application that enables you to manage multiple (unlimited) Twitter accounts from a unified interface. You can create your own customizable social media dashboard that allows you to send and receive tweets and manage and monitor your Twitter profiles. You can use TweetDeck as a web app, Chrome app, or desktop app. TweetDeck can be set to post scheduled tweets, build Tweet lists, and more. And the extra special part is that it’s always free.
5. Followerwonk: Followerwonk is definitely not your traditional social media management tool when it comes to scheduling posts, but it is an effective tool when it comes to understanding your audience at a much deeper level. Followerwonk allows you to dig deep into Twitter bios and compare various accounts to find the most relevant influencers. With this tool, you can analyze your current followers – by location, bio, accounts they follow, and more – and contrast relationships with competitors. This will help you improve your social content by matching your activities with gains and losses of followers.
This tool is definitely worth exploring, because having a lot of followers is meaningless if these followers are not relevant and actually engaging with your brand.
6. Canva: Social media is increasingly becoming more and more visual. Canva is an excellent tool for anyone managing social media accounts to use. You can create designer-level marketing assets using any of the thousands of ready-made designs they have available to you. Now, you can even connect your social channels and publish or schedule directly from Canva. They have a free version available, which gives you decent access to great pre-made templates.
7. Shutterstock: Shutterstock offers quality, royalty free stock images, photos, vectors, illustrations, footage, video, and music for nearly any application.
If your favourite tool is on the list, we would love to hear what you love about it. If we have missed your favourite tool (sorry!), please give it a shout out and share why you love it.
MemberMay 31, 2021 at 10:16 am
i always use VLLO now, Thanks for the recommending
MemberMay 31, 2021 at 10:44 am
I must implement this as i plan on taking my business online
Log in to reply.